Update 11/14: The Salvation Army in The Philippines is ready to assist the many thousands of people affected by Typhoon Haiyan. Seven tons of food—rice and canned goods—have already been prepared for distribution in 18-kilogram packages. The region’s geography is complicating any response, with the worst-hit area being made up …Read More
The Salvation Army has been deployed to the southern Oklahoma City area in the wake of Monday’s devastating tornado. The twister touched down west of Newcastle, Oklahoma at approximately 2:56pm and tore a 22 mile path of destruction northeast through the city of Moore before dissipating prior to reaching Stanley …Read More
Photo via Flickr.com Updated on April 17th, 2013: The Salvation Army is providing support to survivors and first responders in Boston, Massachusetts, following the explosions that occurred near the Boston Marathon finish line Monday, which resulted in at least three deaths and left more than 140 people injured. Four …Read More
- 225,300 - Meals served in 2011
- 74,351 - Grocery orders provided through food bank or food pantry
- 6,248 - Individual clothing needs were met
- 186,175 - Persons served for the first time in 2011
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.